Easypay terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By clicking "Yes" below, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions will constitute a contract between you and Tria Beauty, Inc. (the "Company").
- Payment Plan.
- By accepting this payment plan (the "Payment Plan") in connection with your purchase of the Tria Skin Perfecting System (the "Product"), you hereby authorize the Company to bill the credit card you provided C$344.95, plus tax and all other charges as follows:
- C$99.95 plus tax (such tax calculated based upon the full price of the Product, including all additional payments as set forth below) and all other charges including expedited shipping charges will be billed to your credit card on the initial date of purchase; and
- Five (5) additional payments of C$49.00 each will be automatically billed to your credit card (without requiring further notice to you or authorization by you) commencing thirty (30) days after the initial date of purchase and every thirty (30) days thereafter until each such additional payment has been billed to your credit card.
- By selecting the Payment Plan, (i) you agree to pay the above charges by credit card, (ii) you hereby represent and warrant to the Company that the credit limit for the credit card you provided is sufficient for each of the above charges and (iii) you agree to be liable for all amounts set forth above (regardless of whether the credit limit for the credit card you provided is sufficient for each of the above charges).
- In the event that the credit limit for the credit card you provided is not sufficient for the above charges or such credit card is cancelled, revoked or suspended before full payment is made, you agree (i) to provide the Company with an alternative credit card and hereby authorize the Company to charge any or all of the above amounts to such alternative credit card and (ii) that the Company may accelerate and declare all remaining amounts above immediately due and payable by cash or credit card (in addition to pursuing any other available remedies).
- All past due amounts will accrue interest at the rate of [one percent (1%)] per month until paid, and you will reimburse the Company for any collection costs incurred by the Company as a result of any failure or delay in making payment.
- The Payment Plan is only available to customers who reside and receive shipment in the United States.
- The Payment Plan may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, discounts or similar programs.
General Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction
- Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under these terms and conditions will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original purpose, and the other provisions of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded in connection with any permitted returns.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company relating to their subject matter. No modification to these terms and conditions will be binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party. You may not assign, sublicense, delegate or otherwise transfer any rights or obligations hereunder.