With Nuvesse and our patented CellulationTM Technology, you’ve got a lot to look
forward to. Move forward with confidence and look forward to everything from small
moments to big experiences.
Our serums are unique and act to draw beneficial
ingredients more deeply into the skin than typical skin care products.
Which means that
more of the good stuff gets to where it can do the most good. So now you can look
forward to looking your very best and look forward to everything.
How your skin changes over time
In your twenties
- Hey, you’ve still got great skin!
- Collagen keeps your skin supple, giving you that healthy glow
- Skin cell turnover is still doing terrific at every 14-25 days
- Sebum oil is at a healthy level
In your thirties
- Your face is slightly slimmer and more angular because your body is making less collagen and hyaluronic acid. This could make you look tired.
- Cell turnover slows down to every 30 days, so watch out for dehydration and dryness.
- Sun damage from your twenties could start to appear, as well as fine lines around your eyes
In your forties
- Wrinkles, age spots and uneven skin tone are more noticeable as cell turnover and collagen slows down.
- Hormonal changes can trigger dryness and sensitization
- Your skin loses the ability to bounce back and you’ll see some sagging
In your fifties
- Menopause could result in a 30% reduction in collagen and a dramatic increase in dryness and dehydration.
- You’ll start to notice deep wrinkles, age spots and sensitivity.